Club Policy and Documentation
Kendal Cycle Club adopts British Cycling’s Equity Policy
- The club respects the rights, dignity and worth of every person and will treat everyone equally within the context of their sport, regardless of age, ability, gender, race, ethnicity, religious belief, sexuality or social/economic status.
- The club is committed to everyone having the right to enjoy their sport in an environment free from threat of intimidation, harassment and abuse all club members have a responsibility to oppose discriminatory behaviour and promote equality of opportunity
- The club will deal with any incidence of discriminatory behaviour seriously, according to club disciplinary procedure.
Kendal Cycle Club adheres to and implements the following policies:
- British Cycling’s Safeguarding & Protecting Children Policy
- British Cycling’s Safeguarding & Vulnerable Adults Policy
- British Cycling’s Equity Policy
- British Cycling’s Code of Conduct
Documents and forms
Kendal Cycle Club documentation